The Vera Bradley Microfiber Tote giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered! Make sure you check back in soon for your next chance to win...
This is one of the best giveaways yet! This time I have a beautiful Vera Bradley Microfiber City Tote to give to one of my lucky visitors...
I love this bag! More than once, I have had to resist the temptation to tear the price tag off and to declare it "MINE!". It is so pretty. However, I purchased it with the intention of giving it away, and so, that's what I'm going to do!
Before we go into the giveaway details, I will tell you a little bit about it...
* This tote is a beautiful limited edition style from the black microfiber collection. Although the style is now retired, it will never go out of style.
* It features double quilted stitching. Many of the microfiber bags feature contrasting stitching, but this one has coordinating black stitching.
* It has eye-catching chrome-colored rivet and buckle details. Very classy looking!
* Pockets? Of course! It has a large slip pocket on the front exterior of the tote. Inside, there are two smaller slip pockets, as well as one large zippered pocket.
* Although it's a "tote", the main compartment does have a zipper closure, and the overall styling is more like a purse.
* The suggested retail price is $90.00.
Now, for the giveaway details:
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
If you regularly enter my giveaways, you might want to pay attention to this! I'm changing things up a little bit this time. Normally, I will only allow one entry per person, but this time you can have up to three chances to enter! Here's how...
• First way to enter - Post a comment here answering this question: My favorite Vera Bradley pattern or style is ______________". It could be a current style, or one that has been retired.
• Second way to enter - Start following me on Twitter. I just started using this service, and need some friends there! When you do follow me, come back here and post a comment: "I'm following you on Twitter. My Twitter name is _________".
• Third way to enter - If you have a blog, post a link to my site. Then come back here and post a comment: "I posted a link to your site at my blog ______________".
• Make sure your e-mail is entered correctly in the comment form in case you win.
• Privacy is protected, and e-mails are only used to work out the details for mailing the winner the item won during this giveaway
• If you do enter three times, then you must use all three methods of entering. If you enter two times, then you must use two of the three methods of entering.
• Duplicate entries will be removed.
• Your chance to enter this giveaway ends on Wednesday, August 12, 2009, at midnight EST.
• Only open to residents of USA.
• The winner will be chosen using a random number generator.
• The winner will be announced the following day. Good luck!
Finally, while you are here, make sure you also check out the online deals on the Vera Bradley microfiber styles. I'm always on the look out for good bargains, and love to share them here.
UPDATE ON 8/13/09
Wow - the response to this giveaway was amazing! We received 95 eligible entries. To pick the winner, I used the random number generator at mathgoodies.com...
As you can see, comment number 30, belonging to Michele P., was the winner. Her favorite patterns are Cupcakes Pink and Calypso. Michele is also a fellow blogger - you can visit her blog at http://motheroftwoyesposahermosa.blogspot.com/. Congratulations Michele!
Well, that wraps up the Vera Bradley Microfiber tote bag giveaway. However, I have more in the works, so make sure you check back soon...