With a Vera Bradley lunch bag, you will have more than one reason to look forward to the noon hour! The same great quality, the beautiful patterns, the affordable price tag - it's all here!
When you are not using it to carry your lunch to work or school, you can use it to carry water bottles to the gym, stash a baby bottle or two when you are out running errands with your little one, or to carry a couple of beverages to the ballpark.
Here is another plus - you don't have to worry about spills and other messes ruining your bag. Just like the other styles from Vera Bradley, these are easy to keep clean too! They are not too expensive either, so go ahead and splurge by picking one up to match your favorite tote or handbag.
Let's Do Lunch
First up is the Vera Bradley Let's Do Lunch bag. New for spring 2009, this handy bag is just the right size, whether you pack a thermos of soup, a chicken salad on wheat, or your favorite frozen dinner. Lined with a vinyl-backed taffeta, it's easy to keep this bag clean and looking like new. The zipper opening, slip pocket, and ID window are features you will fall for - check it out today!
Out To Lunch
The Vera Bradley Out to Lunch bag has been a favorite of brown baggers for many years. Although it is now retired, the good news is that you can still find it here. Its features include a vinyl lining for easy cleanups, a handy slip pocket, as well as a velcro closure and sturdy top handle. If you do not have one yet, what are you waiting for? You will love packing your lunch in this adorable bag!
Although it's not actually a lunch bag, the Vera Bradley Cool Keeper is well-suited for the job! It gets the thumbs up when it comes to the task of insulating your meals, whether you want to keep them hot or cold! The Cool Keeper features a zipper closure, two mesh slip pockets, and comes in the beautiful patterns that will coordinate with your other purses and accessories.
Seven Reasons Why You Should Get a Vera Bradley Lunch Bag
Excuses, excuses - you can probably think of more, but here goes...
- It saves money! You can buy one for less than thirty dollars. How much do you spend if you eat out each week? What does that come to every year? Do the math, and you will be amazed at how much you can save!
- It's healthier. There's no doubt about it, packing your lunch is a healthier alternative to getting something on the go. Even if you plan to pick up something nutritious for your lunch, your good intentions to turn down that sumptious dessert or bag of crunchy chips can fall to the wayside if you are needing a little "pick me up". By having your lunch already packed, you can avoid all those bad temptations!
- You will save time by packing. Yes, you will need to spend a little preparation time at home getting your meal ready, but you won't have to make a mad dash out of the office to go wait in line at the cafeteria or a nearby diner. By brown bagging, you should even be able to squeeze in a little time for yourself before you have to get back to business.
- Vera Bradley lunch bags are easy to clean. Their inside lining can be easily wiped down every day, and when necessary, you can even throw them in the wash.
- Vera Bradley lunch bags are generously sized. When I first started using the Out To Lunch bag, I was amazed at all that I could pack into it - a bottle of water, a sandwich, some veggie sticks, a piece of fruit, and more! From the outside, it looks like your standard lunch box. In my opinion, however, it holds much more than one of those.
- They are eco-friendly. If you are buying your lunch, think of all the packaging that you are throwing in the landfills - styrofoam boxes and cups, aluminum foil, paper containers - it all adds up. Your Vera Bradley lunch bag will last you a long, long time, and if you opt to use non-disposable containers instead of plastic sandwich bags, you will avoid even more waste.
- Vera Bradley lunch bags are cute! I know - I don't have to tell you that, do I? However, it's one just one more reason why you should get one!
p.s. Another great thing about the Vera Bradley lunch bag styles is that they coordinate with your other favorite handbags and totes!